- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Knee: ACL reconstruction, PCL reconstruction, Multiligament knee reconstruction, Meniscal repair, articular cartilage surgery, Patella stabilisation, Children and young adult knee injuries ~
Shoulder: Arthroscopic stabilisation, labral repairs, rotator cuff repairs, Acromioclavicular joint stabilisation ~
Lower limb arthroplasty; Total hip replacement, total knee replacement, all partial knee replacement including lateral unicompartment knee replacement
- June Parker
- Ivor Lewis Building Glan Clwyd Hospital Rhuddlan Road Bodelwyddan RHYL LL18 5UJ
- 01745 583910
- Medical Secretary
- Spire Abergele Consulting Rooms Priory House North Wales Business Park ABERGELE LL22 8LJ
- 01745 828900
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon, Betsi Cadwalder University Health Board
Knee multiligament injuries and other soft tissue knee disorders. Awarded a Ph.D from Birmingham University for the diagnosis and outcomes of soft tissue disorders of the knee. The long term survival of unicompartment knee replacement. The benefits of minimally invasive knee replacement surgery in the elderly.
• Hanna, Dent. Teaching opportunities in a day surgery unit. The Clinical Teacher, 3(2):1-5, 2006
• AW Hanna, et al,: A new computer-based triage tool for knee disorders. The Knee, 7: 79-, 2000.
• AW Hanna,et al,: A comparison of a new computer-based interview for knee disorders with conventional history taking. The Knee, 6: 245, 1999.
• AW Hanna et al, A new method for optimising the need for MRI in the diagnosis of knee disorders. EFORT 2005
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.