- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Foot & Ankle
I have been a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in Hereford since 2007. I was trained in London, Sheffield, Oxford, Southampton & Bristol.
Areas of interest
Any condition of foot and/or ankle;
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr John Hutchinson Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon - Foot & Ankle
Wye Valley NHS Trust
Hereford County Hospital
Outside of Orthopaedics, I spend most of my time with my family of wife, 3 children and 2 dogs.
Any other time is spent cycling or golfing.
Hallett Prize - given to the top candidate in the FRCS (Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England) examination.
Courses offered to GPs
Always happy to discuss/advise/guide on any conditions of the foot and/or ankle. Just make contact with me or Nuffield Health Hereford
- BSc (Hons) University of London 1991
- MB BS St Bartholomew's Hospital 1994
- FRCS (Eng) Royal College of Surgeons of England 1998
- FRCS (Tr & Orth) Royal College of Surgeons of England 2005
- Limb Reconstruction Fellowship Bristol Royal Infirmary 2006
Reference number 4109477
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Trauma & Orthopaedic Clinical Governance Lead Wye Valley NHS Trust 2015
- Appraisal Lead Wye Valley NHS Trust 2015
- Clinical Director of Trauma & Orthopaedics Wye Valley NHS Trust 2013
Affiliations / memberships
British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (BOFAS)
- Nuffield Health Hereford Hospital, HR1 1DF
- 08:30 - 12:30
- 01432 262502
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details