- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
I enjoy my work. I work well as a team member but will provide leadership when necessary.
I am compassionate with patients and aim to place the patient first in every scenario.
Areas of interest
Critical Care Medicine; Anaesthetics for General Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Spinal Surgery and Paediatric surgery.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
I am a keen swimmer and cyclist.
2 local NHS Clinical Excellence Awards
- FRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists 2003
- MBCHB Liverpool 1995
- Dual Equivalence Training in Anaesthesia and Intensive Royal college of Anaesthetist 2007
Reference number 4257813
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Consultant Anaesthetist and Intensivist Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Trust 2007
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Medical Council, 2007
Affiliations / memberships
General Medical Council
Royal College of Anaesthesia
Intensive Care Society
Difficult Airway Society
British Medical Society
Medical Protection Society
- Sudbury Hill HARROW HA1 3RX
- 08:00 - 17:00
- 020 8872 3872
Post treatment communication
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Dr Chris Woollard