- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
Chartered Psychologist with the BPS, registered with the Health Professionals Council.
Consultant Psychologist for Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire Constabularies.
Worked in private practice using CBT and CAT for twelve years.
Qualified Personality Assessment Test User and Profiler (BPS).
Areas of interest
Anxiety disorders; Depression; Relationship issues; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Alcohol / drug dependency; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD);
BPS Registered Qualified Test User for Personality Assessment, development and profiling in the workplace
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Psychophysiological disorders
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Psychologist for Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire Constabularies
- Chartered Counselling Psychologist British Psychological Society, Health professionals Council 2010
- Chartered Psychotherapist UKCP 2007
- Registered Qualified Test User (Personality Assessment) BPS 2013
- Haddenham Health Centre Stanbridge Road...
- 08:00 - 13:00
- 07752 591061
- The Practice, 98a High Street THAME OX9 3EH
- 08:30 - 13:00
- 07752 591061
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.