- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
Michelle Calvert MSc BSc Clinical Diploma. UKCP Registered. EMDR Practicioner registered with EMDR Europe and Ireland.
Available to see Bupa patients at private practice in Woking , Surrey or The Priory Hospital in Woking. Saturday and evening appointments available.
A clinical psychotherapist with twenty years experience in the treatment of post traumatic stress, anxiety, depression, eating disorders, OCD, relationship issues, love addiction, work stress performance management.
Trained in Clinical psychotherapy at GUYS Hospital, London. An experienced psychotherapist in a number of models: Cognitive Analytic Psychotherapy (CAT) and EMDR Practicioner, Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy (CBT).
Employed by both the Priory hospital in Woking and Occupational health Directorate of the Metropolitan police. Private practice at Crofton Health Development Clinic in Woking, Surrey.
An expert in the treatment of post traumatic stress disorder. Extensive experience in organisational Occupational health psychotherapy/counselling for stress and work performance management.
Areas of interest
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Alcohol / drug dependency; bereavement; depression; eating disorders; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); anxiety disorders; work related stress; performance anxieties; love addiction; relationship issues.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Jan Lawler
- The Crofton health and well being clinic Wych Hill WOKING GU22 0EX
- 01483 770529
Clinical psychometric questionnaire scores administered pre and post therapy would indicate a marked reduction in patient symptoms
References from consultant psychiatrists and GP's
- MSc Mental Health studies (UKCL) Kings College London 1999
- Diploma in Clinical Psychotherpay ( UKCL) Kings College London 1999
- BSc Hons psychology Brunel University 1987
- EMDR Practcioner registration EMDR Europe and Ireland 2011
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Registered Cliical psychotherapist UKCP 2001
Details of entry to specialist register
- EMDR Europe and Ireland , 2011
- ACAT Asssociation of Cogniitve Analytic psychotherapy, 2001
- BACAP Oganiatonal member, 1995
- Crofton House Health Development Clinic, Wych...
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 07747 827100
- The Priory Hospital, WokingChobham Road,...
- 16:30 - 20:00
- 07747 827100
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychotherapy session - (1-5)