- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- General cardiology
- Interventional cardiology
Based in North Wales and Chester, I manage in all aspects of general adult cardiology. I have been a consultant cardiologist at North Wales Cardiac Centre since 2007. I am a specialist in interventional cardiology - the treatment of angina and heart attacks using coronary angioplasy and stents.
Areas of interest
Coronary angioplasty and stents;
General adult cardiology;
Angina and heart attacks;
Murmurs and heart valve disease;
- Ms Sarah Williams - extension 3962
- Glan Clwyd Hospital Rhuddlan Road Bodelwyddan RHYL LL18 5UJ
- 01745 448788
- 01745 445335
Anaesthetists worked with
- Chester Anaesthetics Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Cardiologist, North Wales Cardiac Centre, Glan Clwyd Hospital.
Lead Interventional Cardiologist, BCUHB, North Wales.
- BM BCh Oxford University 1993
- MD London 2005
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 1996
Reference number 4032227
Details of entry to specialist register
- Cardiology, 2004
- Nuffield Health The Grosvenor Hospital, CH4 7QP
- 18:30 - 20:30
- 01244 680444
- Spire Abergele Consulting Rooms, LL22 8LJ
- 14:00 - 20:00
- 01745 828900
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.