- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
I am a clinical psychologist with 20 years’ experience of working with a diverse range of people and presenting problems.
I have worked extensively across four specialist areas both within the NHS and privately:
1. Common mental health problems such as depression and anxiety disorders [as well as common issues such as problems in long-term relationships or at work
2. Psychological Issues associated with physical health problems. This includes services for sexual health, gastroenterology, cardiology, diabetes and respiratory conditions
3. Severe and enduring mental health problems, with a particular interest in bipolar disorder.
4. Relationship Problems [Couples Therapy]
Over the course of my professional career I have completed specialist training for each of these areas of my work].
I have offices in Marylebone [near Harley Street] and in the City [Near Bank Station]. I also work part-time in the NHS.
Areas of interest
Anxiety problems [worry/ generalised anxiety, OCD, health anxiety, social anxiety, panic, agrophobia and PTSD]
Depression, including severe recurrent depression
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders