- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Applied Relaxation
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal and Social Rhythm Therapy (IPSRT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Trauma focused CBT
I am a clinical psychologist with 20 years’ experience of working with a diverse range of people and presenting problems.
My approach focuses on helping people gain new perspectives on problems and on developing strategies for overcoming or coping with problems. I use traditional CBT in combination with newer forms of CBT, such as Mindfulness-based CBT, DBT and ACT.
I have worked extensively across four specialist areas both within the NHS and privately:
1. Common mental health problems such as depression and anxiety disorders [as well as common issues such as problems in long-term relationships or at work
2. Psychological Issues associated with physical health problems. This includes services for sexual health, gastroenterology, cardiology, diabetes and respiratory conditions
3. Severe and enduring mental health problems, with a particular interest in bipolar disorder.
4. Relationship Problems [Couples Therapy]
Over the course of my professional career I have completed specialist training for each of these areas of my work].
I have offices in Marylebone [near Harley Street] and in the City [Near Bank Station]. I also work part-time in the NHS.
Areas of interest
worry/ generalised anxiety; OCD; health anxiety; social anxiety; panic; agrophobia; Trauma; PTSD]
Depression; Bipolar Disorder;
Irritable Bowel Syndrome;Fatigue;Stress
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Physical disability
- Rheumatological conditions
- Video and telephone consultations