- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Video and telephone consultations
I have practiced as a Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist within the NHS for 17 years. 12 years ago following the births of my own children I decided there was a need for children and adolescents to be assessed and treated privately in intimate, confidential surroundings within Northern Ireland.
Areas of interest
• Anxiety disorder • Minor depressive disorder • Major depressive disorder • OCD • ADHD ; tic disorder
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children, Belfast
Media spokesperson for The Royal College of Psychiatrists in Northern Ireland promoting good mental health for children and young people.
Music, reading, travel, drama
(Additional) Languages spoken
- French - Basic
- German - Basic
- MB BCh BAO Queens University, Belfast 1991
- MRCPsych Royal College of Psychiatrists 1996
- Intermediate Level Training Systemic Family Therapy University of Cardiff 2000
Reference number 3275649
Details of entry to specialist register
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2001
- Malone Medical Chambers
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 028 9066 7676
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.