- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Maternal and foetal medicine
Mr Olufemi Eniola has been a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Wexham Park Hospital since 2006. He obtained his MRCOG in 2000 and became a fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in 2012. His primary qualification was in Nigeria in 1984, where he also completed his post-graduate training and became a Consultantin Obstetrics and Gynaecology and University lecturer before moving to the UK in 1997. His special interest areas are maternal medicine, early pregnancy problems and clinical governance. He is the current Chairman of the Hospital Transfusion Committee at Wexham Park hospital. Slough
Areas of interest
Maternal medicine and Medical disorders in pregnancy; General obstetrics and antenatal care; Early pregnancy problems; Recurrent miscarriage; Colposcopy; General gynaecology; Obstetrics ultrasound scanning; Early pregnancy ultrasound scanning; Acute and general gynaecological ultrasound scanning.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. Frimley NHS Foundation Trust. Wexham Park Hospital. Slough. SL2 4HL
1. Jaiyesimi, R.A.K. and O. Eniola. Surgical reduction of labia minora hypertrophy. XVIII FIGO World Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology. Abstract Book 2; 2006, p.195.
2. Eniola OA, Bewley S, Waterstone M, Hooper R, Wolfe CDA. Obstetric hysterectomy in an obstetric population in South East Thames of England. Int J Obstet Gynaecol 2006; 26(2): 104-109
3. Adeyemi AB, Olabisi IA, Eniola OA, Adewuyi AA, Adesina FA. The effect of an educational Intervention Programme on Reproductive Health Decision-making among Couples in South West Nigeria. Trop J Obste Gynaecol. 2005; 22(1): 4-8.
4. Eniola OA, Bako AU, Selo-Ojeme DO. Risk factors for placenta praevia in Southern Nigeria. East Afr Med J .2002; 79(10) 26-29.
5. Eniola OA, Mabayoje P, Ogunniyi SO. Hydatidiform mole in Ile-Ife, Nig. J Obstet Gynaecol 2001; 21(4) 405-407
6. Adesina AF, Eniola OA, Olatubara O. The impact of innovative intervention on emergency obstetric care. In Adewuyi AA (Ed) Pregnancy Care. Ede: Centre for Research, Evaluation, Resources and Development, 1999; 115-125.
7. Olatubara O, Eniola OA, Adeyemi AB. Perception of exposed women on emergency maternal care. In Adewuyi AA (Ed) Pregnancy Care. Ede: Centre for Research, Evaluation, Resources and Development, 1999; 98-114.
8. Adewuyi AA, Eniola OA. Maternal mortality issues and the role of men. In Adewuyi AA (Ed) Pregnancy Care. Ede: Centre for Research, Evaluation, Resources and Development, 1999; 1-10.
9. Martindale EA, Eniola OA. The value of routine antenatal booking scans. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1998; 105 Suppl. (17) 73.
10. Bako AU, Eniola OA. Risk factors for puerperal sepsis in Ile-Ife, Nig. Nig J of Med 1998; 7(4) 157-160.
11. Dare FO, Eniola OA, Bariweni AC. Eclampsia Revisited. Nig J of Med 1998; 7(4): 168-171.
1. An Audit of Intrauterine Fetal Death Over a 23 Month Period (2010 – 2011) Dr Elizabeth Goodall, Dr Prasanna Supramaniam, Mr Femi Eniola. Wexham Park Hospital, Slough, UK. http://epostersonline.s3.amazonaws.com/rcog2013/rcog2013.10600d3.NORMAL.pdf
2. Surgical Site Infection post Caesarean Section. Y Gurtovaya, L Ismail, Y Matsumiya, A Wagley and O Eniola OXSFOG 2013
3. Eniola OA, Harrington K, Omar AA, Buddharaju P. Should all Ovarian Dermoid cysts be removed laparoscopically? Poster presentation at the BSGE Annual Scientific Meeting. Sheffield. May 2006.
- MBBS University of Benin. Nigeria 1984
- FMCOG National Postgratuate. Nigeria 1995
- FWACS West African Post Graduate College 1995
- MRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist. London 2000
- FRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist. London 2012
Reference number 4696025
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chairman Hospital Transfussion Committee. Wexham Park Hospital 2014
Affiliations / memberships
Fetal and Maternal Medicine
The British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
Early Pregnancy and Emergency Ultrasound Scanning
Expert Witness in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- 39-42 Osborne RoadWINDSORSL4 3SJ
- 15:30 - 17:30
- 07484 804177
- Paragon SuiteWexham StreetWexhamSLOUGHSL2 4HL
- 10:00 - 16:00
- 07810 526683
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details