- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Interventional radiology
Consultant Radiologist with over 12 years experience at Consultant level in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology.
Areas of interest
Uterine artery embolisation for fibroids and adenomyosis; Prostatic embolisation for Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy; Varicocoele embolisation; Vein embolisation for Pelvic Congestion Syndrome; Angiography; Angioplasty and Stent insertion; Endovascular aneurysm Repair; Ultrasound and CT guided biopsies and drainages;
CT scan reporting including Cardiac CT angiography and Peripheral angiography.
MR scan reporting including MR angiography. General Ultrasound scans.
- Maxine Hearn
- Medical PA Radiology Department Colchester District General Hospital Turner Road Colchester CO4 5JL
- 01206 742432
- Radiology Reception
- Oaks Hospital Oaks Place Mile End Road COLCHESTER CO4 5XR
- 01206 753227
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Interventional Radiologist, Colchester Hospital University Foundation NHS Trust, Colchester.
Embolisation therapy, Prostatic artery embolisation for Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy.
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologists, lLondon 2004
- EBIR Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Society of Europe 2013
- Interventional Radiology Fellowship Hammersmith Hospital 2006
Reference number 4782261
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Member - Registries and Audit committee British Society of Interventional Radiology 2011
- Chair- Registries and Audit committee British Society of Interventional Radiology 2013
Details of entry to specialist register
- Clinical Radiology, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Radiologists, London. British Society of Interventional Radiology, Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Society of Europe.
- Oaks Hospital,120 Mile end road,Oaks...
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 01206 753227
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.