- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I have worked in sport and exercise medicine since 1999, looking after a wide range of athletes both elite and recreational. I try always to take a holistic view looking at the non surgical and surgical options to help people to remain active. We are designed to move!
Areas of interest
muscle injuries; tendon problems; ligament injuries; bone stress injuries; football; gymnastics; return to sport advice;
- MBChB Leeds University 1990
- MScSEM Bath University 2005
- FFSEM Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine 2015
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Elected Council member Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine 2015
Details of entry to specialist register
- Sport and Exercise Medicine, 2015
Affiliations / memberships
Member of British Association of Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Fortius Clinic City 75 Kingwilliam Street...
- 14:00 - 18:00
- 020 3195 2442
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.