- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 29 Apr 2020
- Hand & Wrist
- Shoulder & Elbow
I am a UK trained surgeon.
I have been a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon since 2006.
I have done advanced fellowship training in Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand surgery.
I am also an Honorary Clinical Teacher for Cardiff University.
I receive tertiary referral for Nerve Injuries.
Areas of interest
Upper limb surgery;
Upper Limb Fractures;
Wrist Colles Radius Fractures;
Wrist and Hand pain;
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and surgery,
Ulnar Nerve compression and surgery;
Nerve compression syndrome and surgery;
Collagenase, Xiapex injection;
Rotator Cuff tear;
Recurrent Unstable Instability shoulder;
Shoulder arthritis and Replacement
Tennis Elbow Golfer's Elbow;
- Charlotte Parry
- Spire Yale Hospital Wrexham Technology Park Croesnewydd Road WREXHAM LL13 7YP
- 01978 268051
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Ravish Shetty Fee Assured
- Dr Shrisha Shenoy Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Wrexham Maelor Hospital
Proximal Humeral Fractures.
Collagenase for Duypuytren's disease
• Best Poster – Welsh Orthopaedic Society Meeting 2012. The Surgical Treatment of Post-surgical and Post-traumatic Neuropathic pain.
• Best Paper presented at the British Society for Surgery of the Hand Autumn Meeting 2004. ‘Ligament attachments to the Scaphoid Bone: A study in 32 Cadaver Wrists.’
• Best Poster, ‘‘Arthroscopy of the Pisotriquetral Joint through Standard Portals’. Southeast Thames Orthopaedic Meeting, April 2006.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hindi - Native or bilingual
- Panjabi, Punjabi - Native or bilingual
- Urdu - Conversational
o ‘Do the dimensions of the distal phalanges allow suture anchor fixation of the flexor digitorum profundus? A Cadaveric study. Journal of Hand Surgery, European Vol. 698-700, 2011.
o Classification of the morphology of the acromioclavicular joint using cadaveric and radiological analysis. JBJS 92-B:743-6 2010.
o The Anatomy of the distal tendon of the Biceps and its clinical relevance: A study in Seventy-four cadaver elbows. CORR, 456, p 117-120 (2006).
Courses offered to GPs
- FRCS Tr. and Orth. Royal College of Surgeons 2001
- Shoulder and hand Fellowship King's College Hospital, London 2004
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery and Hand Fellowship Paris 2003
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery and Hand Fellowship Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital 2002
Reference number 4492403
Details of entry to specialist register
- Raminder Singh, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
• I am a Member of the British Orthopaedic Association (BOA).
• I am a Member of the British Elbow and Shoulder Society (BESS).
• I am a Member of the Medical Protection Society (MPS).
• I am a Member of the British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH).
• Member of the British Medical Association (BMA)
- Spire Yale Hospital Wrexham Technology Park...
- 08:30 - 13:00
- 01978 268051
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
My Secretary on 01978 268051