- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Hand & Wrist
- Shoulder & Elbow
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a UK trained surgeon.
I have been a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon since 2006.
I have done advanced fellowship training in Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand surgery.
I am also an Honorary Clinical Teacher for Cardiff University.
I receive tertiary referral for Nerve Injuries.
Areas of interest
Upper limb surgery;
Upper Limb Fractures;
Wrist Colles Radius Fractures;
Wrist and Hand pain;
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and surgery,
Ulnar Nerve compression and surgery;
Nerve compression syndrome and surgery;
Collagenase, Xiapex injection;
Rotator Cuff tear;
Recurrent Unstable Instability shoulder;
Shoulder arthritis and Replacement
Tennis Elbow Golfer's Elbow;
- Laura Sweeney
- Spire Yale Hospital Wrexham Technology Park Croesnewydd Road WREXHAM LL13 7YP
- 01978 268051
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Neil Agnew Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Wrexham Maelor Hospital
Proximal Humeral Fractures.
Collagenase for Duypuytren's disease
• Best Poster – Welsh Orthopaedic Society Meeting 2012. The Surgical Treatment of Post-surgical and Post-traumatic Neuropathic pain.
• Best Paper presented at the British Society for Surgery of the Hand Autumn Meeting 2004. ‘Ligament attachments to the Scaphoid Bone: A study in 32 Cadaver Wrists.’
• Best Poster, ‘‘Arthroscopy of the Pisotriquetral Joint through Standard Portals’. Southeast Thames Orthopaedic Meeting, April 2006.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hindi - Native or bilingual
- Panjabi, Punjabi - Native or bilingual
- Urdu - Conversational
o ‘Do the dimensions of the distal phalanges allow suture anchor fixation of the flexor digitorum profundus? A Cadaveric study. Journal of Hand Surgery, European Vol. 698-700, 2011.
o Classification of the morphology of the acromioclavicular joint using cadaveric and radiological analysis. JBJS 92-B:743-6 2010.
o The Anatomy of the distal tendon of the Biceps and its clinical relevance: A study in Seventy-four cadaver elbows. CORR, 456, p 117-120 (2006).
Courses offered to GPs
- FRCS Tr. and Orth. Royal College of Surgeons 2001
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery and Hand Fellowship Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital 2002
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery and Hand Fellowship Paris 2003
- Shoulder and hand Fellowship King's College Hospital, London 2004
Reference number 4492403
Details of entry to specialist register
- Raminder Singh, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
• I am a Member of the British Orthopaedic Association (BOA).
• I am a Member of the British Elbow and Shoulder Society (BESS).
• I am a Member of the Medical Protection Society (MPS).
• I am a Member of the British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH).
• Member of the British Medical Association (BMA)
- Spire Yale Hospital Wrexham Technology Park...
- 08:30 - 13:00
- 01978 268051
Post treatment communication
My Secretary on 01978 268051