- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
With over ten years of clinical experience working in the field of neuropsychology, I specialise in providing neuropsychological assessments and interventions for individuals who have suffered neurological conditions and acquired brain injuries.
I work with children and adults.
Areas of interest
Major trauma; Brain injuries; Depression; Individual therapy; Anxiety disorders; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD);
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Physical disability
Neurocognitve effects in Tuberous Sclerosis.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology Southampton University 2005
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Neuropsychology Glasgow University 2008
- Child Clinical Neuropsychology Course British Psychological Society 2011
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma National Council for Hypnotherapy 2014
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Honorary Senior Tutor School of Psychology, Cardiff University 2014
- Honorary Research Associate School of Medicine, Cardiff University 2012
Details of entry to specialist register
- Health Professions Council Registered Practitioner , 2009
- R & R Consulting Centres 41 St Isan Road...
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 029 2061 8995
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.