- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Functional urology/continence
- General urology
- Urological oncology
I have been a Urological Surgeon since 1995 and have relocated to Lincolnshire in 2006. I find it very satisfying to care for patients at the private Hospitals’ superb facilities, at leisure and with complete dedication. I hold practice privileges at St Hugh’s in Grimsby, BMI in Lincoln and the Spire at Hull.
In private practice you can expect to see and be cared for by me at every step of your medical journey. Care at a Private Hospital provides a quiet environment, space, well lit rooms with natural light, free convenient parking, top consulting roomcleanliness, personalised attention with style and leading technology.
Areas of interest
Minimal access / minimally invasive surgery; urological oncology; Endourology; Female urology; Laparoscopic procedures ('keyhole surgery')
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Gerard Purdy Fee Assured
- Dr Annang Asumang Fee Assured
Kidney cancer. Urodynamics and female urology.
Courses offered to GPs
Male voiding symptoms. Urinary incontinence. Urinary infections. Urology cancer screening pros and cons.
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOEhKXCHIrXyuMiQci54GhYARb6ninoaefk3Y-f
- Doctor in Medicine Universidad de la Republica. Montevideo. 1989
- Especialist in Urology Universidad de la Republica. Montevideo. 1995
- Fellow European Board of Urology European Board of Urology 2006
- Female Urology UCLA. Los Angeles. 1997
- Laparoscopic Urology Klinikum am Gesundbrunnen. Heilbronn. Lehrkrankenhaus der Universität Heidelberg. 1998
Reference number 6051915
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC. Specialist in Urology., 2005
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Urological Surgeons
Royal Society of Medicine
European Association of Urology
International Continence Society
American Urological Association
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.