- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Reconstructive surgery
Adam qualified in medicine in 1992 and gained an NHS substantive post as a consultant plastic surgeon at Charing Cross Hospital in 2006. He now practices in the private sector full time. His specialist interests include breast surgery, body contouring following weight-loss and pregnancy and aesthetic surgery of the face. He has featured on BBC and Channel 4 television performing breast reduction post-weight loss and leg reconstruction post injury.
Areas of interest
Body-contouring, including Breast augmentation / reduction / uplift; Abdominoplasty (post weight-loss and pregnancy), Thigh and arm lift, liposuction; Facial rejuvenation surgery, including facelift, blepharoplasty and neck lift; Skin excision for skin lesions, skin cancer and scar revision;
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Roopa Devanahalli Fee Assured
- Dr Richard A Cantelo Not Fee Assured
- Wimbledon Parkside Hospital details
- Spire Clare Park Hospital details
- BUPA Cromwell Hospital details
- Spire St Anthony's Hospital
- Guildford Nuffield Hospital
Current NHS consultant posts held
None, Working in private sector full-time
Improving body contouring procedures/ techniques.
Adam is a keen windsurfer and road race cyclist. He raises money for charity by cycling the London to Brighton and the London-Surrey Ride 100.
Courses offered to GPs
- MB ChB Leicester University 1992
- FRCS (Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons) Royal College of Surgeons 1997
- MD UCL 2001
- FRCS(Plast) Royal College of Surgeons 2004
Reference number 3612914
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC Plastic Surgery, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.