- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma focused CBT
I have 20 years experience of working as a psychotherapist and have specialised in CBT since 2004. My area of expertise is in helping clients gain insight into their difficulties by working with the underpinning philosophy of CBT, this in turn allows for long term, desirable and sustainable change.
Areas of interest
Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Bereavement; Depression; Anxiety disorders; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Substance misuse psychiatry; Alcohol / drug dependency; Trauma; Relationship difficulties
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
- MSc Rational Emotive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Goldsmith's University, London 2006
- Associate Fellow Albert Ellis Institute, New York 2007
Affiliations / memberships
- 17 Nottingham Street Second Floor East LONDON...
- 10:00 - 19:00
- 07967 560970
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: lorrainebarreau