- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma focused CBT
I am a Clinical Psychologist with over 10 years' experience working with adults with mental health problems in both the NHS and private sector. I offer psychological assessment and treatment for a wide range of mental health problems. I am trained in various therapeutic approaches including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR).
Areas of interest
Adult Mental Health; Depression; Anxiety; Low self-esteem; Social phobia; Adjustment to difficult life events; Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Eating Disorders; Trauma.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
Current NHS consultant posts held
Alongside my private practice, I currently work as Therapy Lead on a specialist Eating Disorder Unit for a renowned independent healthcare provider.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology Cardiff University 2005
Affiliations / memberships
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.