- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Open Referral network
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
I worked for many years in the NHS, between 1996 & 2018. During my last 10 years in the NHS I led a team of psychologists and nurse practitioners specialising in Adult Mental Health and working with complex psychological difficulties.
In 2007 I started work in private practice with clients experiencing psychological distress and have gradually narrowed my focus to work predominantly with stress and anxiety.
In 2013 I set up my own business teaching people resilience skills, to help them manage stress in the work environment and to improve their emotional well-being. I gave up my NHS post in 2018 to pursue this resilience-based work full-time.
You can find out more about the individual resilience coaching, stress management and resilience training programmes I offer to businesses and organisations by checking out my website: www.ultimateresilience.co.uk
Areas of interest
Stress and resilience
- Clin. Psy.D. UEA 1996
- M.Phil. Psychopathology Cambridge University 1994
Affiliations / memberships
Associate Fellow British Psychological Society
HCPC Registered Psychologist