- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
I have been a consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon since 2006. My NHS practice is at Aintree University Hospital NHS Trust (Major Trauma Centre).
I subspecialise, and am fellowship trained, in hip and knee arthroplasty surgery, and knee arthroscopy. I am trained in orthopaedic trauma surgery.
I was Clinical Director at Aintree for 5 years (2011 - 16). I am now a strategic lead developing collaboration across Liverpool Orthopaedic Departments.
Areas of interest
Hip and Knee joint replacements.
Knee keyhole surgery.
- Janet Carter
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Zoe Turner Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Major Trauma Centre
Hip and Knee arthroplasty
Previous Rugby Player to County Standard.
Keep fit Running - Half Marathons and occasional Marathons
- FRCS (Tr & Orth) Royal College of Surgeons of England 2004
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 1998
- PgDip Biomechanics University of Strathclyde 2000
- MBBS (Distinction) University of Newcastle upon Tyne 1994
Reference number 4117276
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCT Orthopaedics and Trauma, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
British Medical Association
Britsh Orthopaedic Association
Medical Protection Society