- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I am an integrative Psychotherapist and registered with UKCP since 2004.
I aim to help my clients to accomplish, genuine and long lasting change to reach their highest potential. Everything about healing comes down to one simple rule: recognise and affirm your emotions and you have the power to control them. I use appropriate approach suited for the client's needs like hypnosis, relaxation, visualization, mindfulness meditation, psychodynamic, CBT to achieve these goals.
My approach to self-transformation is based on learning to affirm the present moment, undoing learned past patterns of thinking and behaviour, and setting goals for the future
Areas of interest
Stress/ work related
Trauma (developmental and others)
I like travelling, reading, cinema, theatre, playing golf.
- MA in Integrative Psychotherapy Middlesex university with the Minster Centre 2004
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Hypnotherapy Training International 2014
- BA School of Business Administration Istanbul University 1987
- Diploma in Supervision The Minster Centre 2009
- CBT - Certificate UK College of Hypnosis 2010
Affiliations / memberships
UKCP registered since 2004
Membership number: 06158434