- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Trauma focused CBT
Saskia Ohlin is a Chartered Counselling Psychologist with more than 20 years of experience working with a range of mental health issues both in private and NHS setting. Her main models of working are within the framework of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Schema Therapy. Saskia Ohlin is a fully accredited member of the BABCP and an advanced accredited Schematherapist with the ISST as well as a trainer and supervisor in Schematherapy.
Areas of interest
Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) (supervisor level); Schema Therapy (advanced accreditation and supervisor/trainer). Psychological problems treated: Depression; Anxiety disorders; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Eating disorders; Bereavement; Depression; Major trauma; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Personality disorders (BPD and other personality disorders)
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
- CBT register UK: http://www.cbtregisteruk.com
- International Society for Schema Therapy: http://www.schematherapysociety.org
- Health and Care Professions Council: http://www.hcpc-uk.org
- British Psychological Society: http://www.bps.org.uk
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Dutch - Native or bilingual
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.