- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 30 Apr 2020
- General urology
- Urinary tract stones
Areas of interest
Laser prostate and laser stone surgery. Surgery of complex stone disease. Endourology; Vasectomy (including reversal); Haematuria; Urinary tract disorders; Minimal access / invasive surgery; Prostate disease including prostate cancer; Urological oncology. Peno-scrotal surgery.
- Roberta Sutton
- Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital Scraptoft Lane LEICESTER LE5 1HY
- 0116 274 3724
- 07505 972812
- 0116 274 3739
Anaesthetists worked with
Current NHS consultant posts held
University Hospitals of Leicester
Prostate cancer diagnosis.
Watching rugby and football
The Bard Medal for Urological Research
European Association of Urology best poster presentations.
Royal Society of Medicine short paper prize.
(Additional) Languages spoken
More than 100 publications in peer reviewed journals.
Less than 5% re-admission after Laser prostate or stone surgery or any other surgery performed.
- MB BChir University of Cambridge 1993
- MD University of London 2001
- FRCS (Urol) Intercollegiate 2004
- FEBU European Board of Urology 2006
- Fellowship in Urology Johns Hopkins; USA 2002
- Fellowship in Brachytherapy Seattle Swedish Hospital 2006
Reference number 4062840
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Visiting Professor Nottingham Trent University 2012
- Associate Honorary Professor University of Leicester 2016
Details of entry to specialist register
- Masood Ahmed Khan; Urology, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Urological Surgeons
European Association of Urological Surgeons
British Medical Association
- Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital, LE5 1HY
- 17:00 - 21:00
- 0116 274 3753
- Spire Leicester Hospital, LE2 2FF
- 17:30 - 21:00
- 0116 272 0888
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
To contact me or the Private hospital where treated.