- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Hand surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
Mr Vaingankar is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, has passed the FRCS (Plast) in 1999 and obtained the Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training in Plastic Surgery. He is also on the GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery.
Mr Vaingankar has obtained extensive experience in Plastic Surgery during his training, having worked in Bristol,Hull, Liverpool, Norwich and London. He has completed the Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship at the prestigious McIndoe Surgical Centre in East Grinstead.
He has been an NHS Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Northampton General Hospital since July 2006. He is the chairman of the skin cancer MDT at Northampton General.He runs his private clinics at the Three Shires Hospital in Northampton ,The Saxon Clinic in Milton Keynes, The Manor Hospital in Bedford and the Woodland Hospital in Kettering.
Mr Vaingankar’s clinical interests include cosmetic surgery, breast surgery, hand surgery and skin cancer.
Areas of interest
Skin surgery including cancer; Hand surgery; Reconstructive Surgery;Cosmetic Surgery
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Plastic and Hand Surgeon,
Northampton General Hospital,
- FRCS Plast. Intercollegiate Board 1999
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 2003
- European Diploma in Hand Surgery FESSH 2006
- Fellowship in Hand Surgery St Andrews Centre for Plastic Surgery, Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford 2005
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Plastic Sugery McIndoe Surgical Centre, East Grinstead 2006
Reference number 4391533
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Skin Cancer MDT Lead Northampton General Hospital 2012
Details of entry to specialist register
- Plastic Surgery, 2006
Affiliations / memberships
- B M I Three Shires Hospital The Avenue...
- 14:00 - 18:00
- 01604 885003
- BMI The Manor Hospital, MK40 4AW
- 19:00 - 20:30
- 01234 364252
- BMI The Saxon Clinic, MK6 5LR
- 17:30 - 19:30
- 01908 232142
- Woodland Hospital Rothwell Road Kettering...
- 18:00 - 19:30
- 01536 414515
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
The Private Hospital they are being treated in.