- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Accredited Cataract Full Pathway provider
I offer the Full Pathway cataract surgery package for Bupa customers ...more
I offer Bupa customers standard cataract surgery on the Full Pathway package option at Spire Methley Park Hospital .
This package includes your appointments before and after surgery, as well as your surgery and mono-focal lenses. It means you won’t use up your out-patient benefit or receive any additional bills from your surgeon (or anaesthetist, if you need one) for eligible treatment.
Please call the Bupa Eye Care team to find out more about and to pre-authorise your treatment on 0345 600 7267.
Current NHS consultant posts held
The MidYorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- FRCOphth. Royal College Of Ophthalmologists 2012
- M.S (Ophthalmology) S.N Medical College 1996
- Diplomate of National Board in Ophthalmology National Board of Examinations, New Delhi 2002
- M.B.B.S GSVM Medical College, Kanpur, India 1991
Reference number 6058290
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCST in Ophthalmology, 2003
Affiliations / memberships
Member of Medical Defense Union
Member of European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology
Fellow of The Royal College of Ophthalmologist
Member of All India Ophthalmological Society
- Spire Methley Park Hospital, LS26 9HG
- 13:00 - 15:30
- 01977 518518
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details