- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 17 Apr 2020
- Reproductive medicine
- Sexual and reproductive healthcare
Dr. Fakher Gendy has been a consultant Gynaecologist for more than 20 years with extensive British experience in Gynaecology.
Areas of interest
Aesthetic Gynaecology as non surgical vaginal rejuvenation to treat vaginal laxity and stress incontinence.
Heavy periods and all menstrual problems;
Pre menstrual tension (PMT);
Labial and vaginal abnormalities and surgery
Vulval, vaginal and cervical problems;
Female sexual problems
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Gynaecologist at different NHS Hospitals
Labial, vaginal and cervical surgery
Coil and implant insertions
Asthetic Treatment as anti wrinkle injection and facial filler treatment
Computer, cooking, music, reading and travelling.
Endoscopy, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy and endometrial ablation with over 98% success rate.
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists RCOG, London 1992
- Member of the Faculty of family Planning and Sexual Health Faculty of Family Planning and Sexual Health, London 1993
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons International College of Surgeon, USA 1994
- Dipoloma in Obstetrics Royal College of Physicians, Ireland 1987
- Letter of Competence in intrauterine devices and subcutaneous implants Faculty of Family Planning and Sexual Health, London 2007
- Certificate of Novasure endometrial ablation Hologic company 2011
Reference number 3642991
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Member British Menopause Society 1996
- Member The American Fertility Society 1995
- Member The British Society for Psychosexual Problems 1996
Details of entry to specialist register
- My name in included in the GMC Specialist Register with Licence to Practice, 1997
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.