- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Applied Relaxation
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
Davina is a highly skilled Chartered Psychologist & Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, with over ten years experience in the NHS and Private Sectors.
She offers clinics in both Dorset & London and provides psychological therapy (including CBT) for individuals and couples, in addition to clinical supervision, Expert Witness & Medico-legal report writing services.
Davina worked for many years as a Senior Psychologist and Deputy Lead for a London NHS Psychology Service, where she gained extensive experience in assessing and treating clients with a wide range of difficulties relating to depression and anxiety (including Social Anxiety, Panic Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder & Low Self Esteem).
Davina draws on a range of therapeutic approaches in her work and has completed additional specialist training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Couples Therapy and Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing (EMDR). She has particular expertise in women's health, having previously worked for several years as a Specialist Psychologist for the internationally recognised Women's Health Service at Queen Charlotte's and Chelsea Hospital, London. She is an experienced clinical supervisor and has taught and supervised Clinical and Counselling Psychologists and CBT Therapists for over ten years.
Davina clients have described her as warm, approachable & dedicated.
For appointment enquiries please feel welcome to email Davina@orchardpsychology.co.uk
Areas of interest
Women's Health; Adult Mental Health; Couples Therapy; Depression, Anxiety; Social Anxiety; PTSD; OCD;
- Lindsey Scott
Current NHS consultant posts held
Senior Psychologist & Deputy Clinical Lead for IAPT Hammersmith & Fulham, London - until May 2016
- Specialist post graduate diploma in CBT Royal Holloway University 2010
- Behavioural Couples Therapy Royal Holloway University 2013
- Qualified in all levels - Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing (EMDR) EMDR International 2015
- Chartered Psychologist Status City University, London 2005
- 97 Mortimer Street
- 08:00 - 20:00
- 07779 113234
- The RoomsPoundburyDorchesterDT1 3TL
- 09:00 - 17:30
- 07779 113234
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.