- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
I have been a therapist for nearly thirty years. My main interest is in relationships and how people manage them.
My first training was in Person Centred Counselling before I became a Transactional Analysis psychotherapist. Both modalities emphasize the importance of the individual within their relationships.
I have undertaken a training in EMDR
Areas of interest
Major trauma; Relationship problems; Anxiety disorders; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Eating disorders; Individual therapy; Bereavement; Depression; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
Group work, EMDR
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
- counselling Metanoia 1993
- Transactional Analysis psychotherapy The Berne 2007
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing EMDR Wealden College Crowborough Sussex 2009
Affiliations / memberships