- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Devices: implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- Devices: single chamber pacemaker insertion
- Reporting of echocardiography
Dr Andrew Mitchell is the Consultant Cardiologist at Jersey General Hospital, St. Helier, Jersey and is Honorary Consultant Cardiologist at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, England. He provides cardiology care and advice for public and private patients in Jersey and pacemaker services for patients across the Channel Islands.
Areas of interest
Echocardiography; Arrhythmias; Coronary Heart Disease; Angina; Heart Failure; Pacemakers; Atrial fibrillation; Palpitation; Chest pain; Breathlessness
- BM Southampton 1992
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 1996
- MD Kings College, London 2003
- FESC European Society of Cardiology 2004
- FACC American College of Cardiology 2007
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 2010
Reference number 3618257
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
ECG (including reporting) - (>50)
Exercise ECG (including base line 12 lead ECG and reporting) - (5-50)
24 hour ECG Holter (including reporting) - (5-50)
Continuous ambulatory ECG for up to 72 hours (including reporting) - (5-50)
Transoesophageal echocardiography (including reporting) (as sole procedure) - (5-50)
- Show All (7)...