- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Cataract Full Pathway provider
I offer Bupa customers standard cataract surgery on the Full Pathway package option at Optegra Eye Hospital London .
This package includes your appointments before and after surgery, as well as your surgery and mono-focal lenses. It means you won’t use up your out-patient benefit or receive any additional bills from your surgeon (or anaesthetist, if you need one) for eligible treatment.
Please call the Bupa Eye Care team to find out more about and to pre-authorise your treatment on 0345 600 7267.
Areas of interest
Corneal surgery / disease; Cataract surgery
- Guthrie Private Outpatient Department
- Kings College Hospital Denmark Hill LONDON SE5 9RS
- 020 3299 3848
- Medical degree BM BCh Oxford University 1992
- Physiological Sciences BA Oxford University 1989
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists Royal College of Ophthalmologists 1996
- MD University of London 2000
- North Thames Ophthalmology training Moorfields Eye Hospital 1998
Reference number 3683677
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- President of the Southern Ophthalmological Society Southern Ophthalmological Society 2013
- Vice President of the Ophthalmology Section Royal Society Medicine 2012
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCST, 2003
- Guthrie Clinic, SE5 9RS
- 08:00 - 11:30
- 020 3299 3797
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.