- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Specialist in Primary Total Knee Replacement and Total Hip Replacement & Revision Surgery.
Training and qualifications in orthopaedic field (Master Degree) M.Ch. and M.S. in UK and also in India.
Have experience of over 24 years in the field of orthopaedic surgery.
Working as consultant orthopaedic surgeon at Warwick Hospital for over 12 years.
Areas of interest
Knee surgery; Joint replacements; Hip Surgery; Joint Replacement; Revision Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
- Jacqueline Wright
- BMI The Meriden Hospital University Hospital Site Clifford Bridge Road COVENTRY CV2 2LQ
- 024 7664 7065
Video and telephone consultations
- Offers video and telephone consultations
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Warwick CV34 5BW
Keen Cricketer, represented school team in India against England Under 19.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- M.S (Trauma & Orthopaedics) Gujarat University, India 1987
- M.Ch (Trauma & orthopaedics) Liverpool University, UK 1991
Reference number 3642922
Details of entry to specialist register
- Trauma & Orthopaedics, 2005
- BMI The Meriden Hospital
- 14:30 - 17:00
- 024 7664 7000
- Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital
- 17:00 - 19:00
- 01926 671480
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Tel No: 02476 647065, 01926 852080