- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma focused CBT
I am a BABCP accredited Cognitive Behaviour Psychotherapist, supervisor and trainer offering high quality and individualised therapy to individuals looking for help with difficulties such as low mood, anxiety, stress, trauma.
Areas of interest
• Major trauma • Stress related disorders • Affective disorders • Bereavement • Depression • Eating disorders • Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) • Psychosis • Anxiety disorders • Bipolar disorder (previously manic depression) • Chronic pain • Schizophrenia • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) • Post natal depression
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
Courses offered to GPs
A series of short workshops (up to 3 hours) on using Cognitive Behavioural methods within the consultation timeframe.
Affiliations / memberships
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.