- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This consultant, specialist or hospital has requested that their details should not appear on the web, please call us for more information. Healthcare professionals, please contact us through your normal channels.
My research interests lie in the field of psycho-neuro-immunology with a particular interest in exploring specific psycho-therapeutic methodologies that facilitate body-mind healing.
I am interested in all aspects of health and wellbeing; particularly stress related illnesses that seem to respond well to psycho-therapeutic approaches. In my work I endeavour to facilitate my clients to be "the best that they can be," at any given moment.
Additionally I also run training courses on Stress and Emotional Resilience, Intuitive Decision Making, Weight-loss, Pregnancy Management and Scenar-Cosmodic Therapy.
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.http://members.psychotherapy.org.uk/member/111082/register
- MSc Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuropsychology Birkbeck College, London 2014
- BSc Psychology (Hons) Birkbeck College, London 2011
- Neurolinguisitic Psychotherapy Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy and Counselling Association 2001
- Combined Diploma in Ericksonian Hypnosis, Cognitive Therapy and NLP Certification Stephen Brooks Seminars, London (Formally BHR) 1997
- Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector The Working Mens College, London 2013
- Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprossessing (EMDR) - Level 2 Francing Shapiro, London 2001
- NLP Health Certification International Training Seminars 1996
Details of entry to specialist register
- UK Council for Psychotheraopy, 2001
Affiliations / memberships
British Psychological Society (BPS) - Reg. No. 245632
Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) - Reg. No. 00698036
UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) - Reg. No. 00111082
Complementary and Natural Health Care Council (CNHC) - Reg. No. 001487-L10
Hypnotherapy Association (HA) - Reg. No. 3462687
British Institute of Hypnotherapy & NLP (BIH) -Reg. No. 019852