- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Family Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
A qualified and highly skilled practitioner with over 21 years clinical experience. I maintain a wealth of experience working with a range of client issues, which includes depression, anxiety disorders, addiction/substance misuse and various work-life balance problems, including work related stress and occupational burn-out.
Areas of interest
Depression, Anxiety, Phobias, Sleep problems, Anger, Loss/Bereavement, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Addictions, Substance Misuse, Pain management, OCD, Abuse, Performance Anxiety, Low Self-Esteem and Relationship Breakdowns/Separations.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
Pain Management and how to treat long-term enduring mental health conditions.
Dancing, keep fit, cycling and increasing my skills and knowledge base as a developing practitioner.
My website is presented with feedback statements from former clients, indicating their experience and clinical outcomes. The entire process is anonymous and completely confidential.
- Certificate in Personal Coaching The Academy 2013
- Certificate in Psychotherapy & Counselling Regent's University School of Psychotherapy & Counselling, London 1997
- BSc (HonS) Degree in Social Science, with psychology path way South Bank University, London 1995
- MSc Degree in Counselling Psychology/Psychological Counselling City University, London 1999
Affiliations / memberships
Fully accredited/registered with the BACP as a Psychotherapist/Counsellor.
A current graduate member of the BPS as a Psychological Counsellor/Therapist.
- The Physical Health Clinic,Templeton House,...
- 09:00 - 20:00
- 07957 229250
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Mr Allan M Eno
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: 4402032891425