- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Family Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
A qualified and highly skilled practitioner with over 23 years clinical experience. I maintain a wealth of experience working with a range of client issues, which includes depression, anxiety disorders, addiction/substance misuse and various work-life balance problems, including work related stress and occupational burn-out.
Areas of interest
Depression, Anxiety, Phobias, Sleep problems, Anger, Loss/Bereavement, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Addictions, Substance Misuse, Pain management, OCD, Abuse, Performance Anxiety, Low Self-Esteem and Relationship Breakdowns/Separations.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
Pain Management and how to treat long-term enduring mental health conditions.
Dancing, keep fit, cycling and increasing my skills and knowledge base as a developing practitioner.
My website is presented with feedback statements from former clients, indicating their experience and clinical outcomes. The entire process is anonymous and completely confidential.
- MSc Degree in Counselling Psychology/Psychological Counselling City University, London 1999
- BSc (HonS) Degree in Social Science, with psychology path way South Bank University, London 1995
- Certificate in Psychotherapy & Counselling Regent's University School of Psychotherapy & Counselling, London 1997
- Certificate in Personal Coaching The Academy 2013
Affiliations / memberships
Fully accredited/registered with the BACP as a Psychotherapist/Counsellor.
A current graduate member of the BPS as a Psychological Counsellor/Therapist.
- The Physical Health Clinic,Templeton House,...
- 09:00 - 20:00
- 07957 229250
Post treatment communication
Mr Allan M Eno
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: 4402032891425