- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Family Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
A qualified and highly skilled practitioner with over 18 years clinical experience. I maintain a wealth of experience working with a range of client issues, which includes depression, anxiety disorders, addiction/substance misuse and various work-life balance problems, including work related stress and occupational burn-out.
Areas of interest
Depression, Anxiety, Phobias, Sleep problems, Anger, Loss/Bereavement, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Addictions, Substance Misuse, Pain management, OCD, Abuse, Performance Anxiety, Low Self-Esteem and Relationship Breakdowns/Separations.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
Pain Management and how to treat long-term enduring mental health conditions.
Dancing, keep fit, cycling and increasing my skills and knowledge base as a developing practitioner.
My practice is promoted by an agency called Doctify, which specialise in promoting and advertising a range of health care professionals. Respective clients are encouraged to provide reviews in relation to the treatment and outcomes regarding the service they have received. On my profile on www.doctify.co.uk, there are some client review examples for the general public to see.
- MSc Degree in Counselling Psychology/Psychological Counselling City University, London 1999
- BSc (HonS) Degree in Social Science, with psychology path way South Bank University, London 1995
- Certificate in Psychotherapy & Counselling Regent's University School of Psychotherapy & Counselling, London 1997
- Certificate in Personal Coaching The Academy 2013
Affiliations / memberships
Fully accredited/registered with the BACP as a Psychotherapist/Counsellor.
A current graduate member of the BPS.
- 46 Harley StreetLondonW1G 9PT
- 09:00 - 20:00
- 07957 229250
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.