- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
I am an Orthopaedic Consultant with general Orthopaedic experience and a specialist interest in Lower Limb Arthroplasty. I have undertaken Fellowships in Canada and Australia, gaining experience in Minimally Invasive Hip Surgery, Hip Resurfacing, Joint Revision and Knee Arthroscopy.
I am the only female at Cromwell Hospital specialising in Lower Limb Arthroplasty, to some a desirable option.
My mission statement is 'Delivery of an excellent and efficient service at all times'.
Apart from my clinical work, I have a keen interest in teaching and am an Examiner for Imperial College Medical School final examinations.
Areas of interest
Knee arthroscopy, hip arthroscopy, hip and knee replacement surgery, children over 3 years - trauma
- Medical Management Services
- 07943 947639
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Readmission rates <1%
Infection rates <1%
- MBBS University of London 1992
- FRCS Ed Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1997
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 1998
- FRCS Ed(Tr & Orth) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2003
- Fellowship in Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery The Orthopaedic & Arthritic Institute, Toronto, Canada 2003
- Fellowship in Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery Peninsula a Orthopaedic Group, Sydney, Australia 2004
Reference number 3668434
Details of entry to specialist register
- Miss Samantha Z. Tross, 2005
Affiliations / memberships
British Hip Society, RSM (Orthopaedic section), British Orthopaedic Association, Women in Surgery
- BMI Syon Clinic, TW8 9DU
- 13:30 - 16:00
- 020 8322 6000
- BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital, HA1 3RX
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 020 8872 3872
- Bupa Cromwell Hospital, SW5 0TU
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 020 7460 2000
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
07943 947 639