- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I am an Orthopaedic Consultant with general Orthopaedic experience and a specialist interest in Lower Limb Arthroplasty. I have undertaken Fellowships in Canada and Australia, gaining experience in Minimally Invasive Hip Surgery, Hip Resurfacing, Joint Revision and Knee Arthroscopy. I have recently trained in Robotic Surgery.
I am the only female at Cromwell Hospital and Clementine Churchill Hospitals specialising in Lower Limb Arthroplasty, to some a desirable option.
My mission statement is 'Delivery of an excellent and efficient service at all times'.
Apart from my clinical work, I have a keen interest in teaching and am an Examiner for Imperial College Medical School final examinations. I am an Educational and Clinical Supervisor, Faculty Group lead for training in Orthopaedics and also an Associate Editor for the Journal of Medical Case Reports. I am also a mentor for women and those from BAME background aspiring a career in Medicine. For my community work among other things I received a Black British Business Award in 2016.
Areas of interest
Knee arthroscopy, hip and knee replacement surgery, robotic hip and knee replacement surgery, trauma in adults, paediatric trauma children over 3 years.
- Azra Seyda
- Professional Medical Management Services High Trees Hillfield Road Hemel Hempstead HP2 4AA
- 0844 858 1177
- 07943 947639
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Seosoon Seah Fee Assured
- Dr Alastair M Skelly Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
London North West University Hospitals NHS Trust
Black a British Business Award 2016
Courses offered to GPs
Latest advances in joint replacement surgery
Common injuries of knee and hip in children
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.http://www.iwantgreatcare.orgBlack_British_Bysiness
Readmission rates <1%
Infection rates <1%
- MBBS University of London 1992
- FRCS Ed Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1997
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 1998
- FRCS Ed(Tr & Orth) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2003
- Fellowship in Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery The Orthopaedic & Arthritic Institute, Toronto, Canada 2003
- Fellowship in Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery Peninsula Orthopaedic Group, Sydney, Australia 2004
Reference number 3668434
Details of entry to specialist register
- Miss Samantha Z. Tross, 2005
Affiliations / memberships
British Hip Society, RSM (Orthopaedic section), British Orthopaedic Association, Women in Surgery
- BMI Syon Clinic, TW8 9DU
- 08:30 - 10:30
- 020 8322 6000
- BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital, HA1 3RX
- 13:30 - 17:00
- 020 8872 3872
- Bupa Cromwell Hospital, SW5 0TU
- 10:00 - 12:00
- 020 7460 2000
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
07943 947 639