- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Hand surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
Trained in Norwich, East Grinstead, Newcastle and the USA.
Lead for teaching the new generation of plastic surgeons at St Georges, and undergraduates.
Lead consultant for research in hand surgery
FRCS plast examiner, the final exam.
Areas of interest
Hand surgery; hand fractures; tendon reconstruction; rheumatoid arthritis; trauma; osteoarthitis; skin tumours / cancer/ oncology; plastic surgery; otoplasty; breast reduction; breast asymmetry.
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Andrew J Badacsonyi Not Fee Assured
- Dr Muhammad Masood Khan Not Fee Assured
- Dr Daryl Hampson-Evans Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
St George's, London
St Helier's hospital
Hand trauma, fractures
(Additional) Languages spoken
- French - Basic
18 peer reviewed articles
Courses offered to GPs
Cosmetic, hand, skin cancer and reconstructive surgery
- MB.BS University College, London 1992
- BSc Bristol 1983
- MSc Kings College, London 1985
- FRCS England Royal College of Surgeons of England 1997
- FRCS Plast Royal Colleges of Britain and Ireland 2003
Reference number 3565218
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Member British Association of Plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgeons 2006
- Member British Society of Surgery of the Hand 2008
- Member British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons 2012
Details of entry to specialist register
- Plastic surgery, 2005
Affiliations / memberships
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Please phone my secretary or the hospital that you were treated in and they will locate me.