- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
Last updated: 8 Sep 2020
- Inflammatory bowel disease
Dr Sinha completed her clinical training as part of the North West Deanery. This provided her the experience in managing a wide range of complex, acute and chronic conditions within gastroenterology.
In her current post, she manages both in-patients and out-patients with gastroenterology problems including inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, abdominal pain and acute pancreatitis. She performs gastroscopy, colonoscopy, flexible sigmoidoscopy. She also undertakes capsule endoscopy of the small bowel and colon to diagnose and treat a variety of GI conditions.
Patient safety is central to her clinical practice with emphasis on gentle, kind, considerate and good listening approach to patient care. She discusses and involves patients in the decision process for managing their condition.
Dr Sinha is the Capsule Endoscopy Lead and Clinical Lead for Endoscopy at Queens Hospital, Romford.
Areas of interest
Inflammatory Bowel Disease; Irritable Bowel Syndrome; Dyspepsia; Dysphagia; Jaundice
Capsule Endoscopy; Gastroscopy; Colonoscopy
- Invoicing & Account Enquiries - Medical Billing &
- Medical Billing & Collection Connery House Repton Place White Lion Road Amersham HP7 9LP
- 01494 766488
Current NHS consultant posts held
- MBBCh University of Wales, College of Medicine 1993
- PCME University of Wales, College of Medicine 2007
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 2017
- LLM (Medical Law & Ethics) University of Wales 2011
- PGDip Nutrition University of Surrey 2013
- Medical Leadership Birkbeck University 2014
Reference number 4013169
Details of entry to specialist register
- Gastroenterology / General Medicine, 2004
- Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital, CM15 8EH
- 09:30 - 14:30
- 01277 695695
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details