- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Gait analysis
Over 22 years experience managing foot, ankle and lower limb.
Areas of interest
• Musculoskeletal problems • Sports injuries • Acupuncture • Plantar fasciopathy • Tendinopathy • 20 years experience
Video Infra Red Gait Analysis
Foot Pressure Gait Analysis
Current NHS consultant posts held
Currently works as Extended Scope Podiatrist in orthopaedics at Cwm Taf Health Board
Currently researching Achilles tendinopathy.
Mountain Biking, Cyclocross, Music
Courses offered to GPs
Various CPD talks available. Extensive experience in presenting to GP, orthopaedics, rheumatology physiotherapy and Osteopath services.
Audited improvements in Activities in Daily Living and Pain outcomes.
High patient satisfaction and large list of returning patients.
- BSc ( Hons) Podiatry UWIC 1997
- Injection therapy College of Podiatry 2007
- Diagnostic Ultrasound (Musculoskeletal) PGCert University of South Wales 2014
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Licentiate in Acupuncture British Medical Acupuncture Society 2002
Details of entry to specialist register
- Diagnostic Ultrasound (Lower Limb), 2016
Affiliations / memberships
British medical Acupuncture Society
British medical ultrasound society
Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists
British Science Association
- 116 Station Road Llandaff North CARDIFF CF14...
- 17:30 - 21:30
- 07960 889839
- Keir Hardie Health ParkAberdare roadMerthyr Tydfil
- 17:30 - 20:00
- 07960 889839
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Gafin Morgan 07960889839