- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Gait analysis
Paul is a clinical podiatrist specialising in podiatric biomechanics, sports podiatry and foot orthotics manufacture. Although broadly published and with a wide filed of research interest, Paul works clinically 5 days a week supplying podiatric care for patients of all ages and activity levels.
Paul graduated with a degree in podiatry in 1994 and since this time has obtained a Masters of Science Degree in Sports Injury and Therapy and also a Certificate in Education. In 2010 he was awarded a Fellowship into the College of Podiatric Medicine (FCPodMed)
Socially Paul is a keen sportsman and is married with 5 young sons.
Areas of interest
Arthritic Foot and Ankle Problems;
Same Day Custom Foot Orthotics;
Orthotic Laboratory on-site;
- Serena Guidi
- The Podiatry Centre With Alton Sports 17 East Street Farnham Surrey GU9 7TX
- 023 9237 3737
Paul lectures on the post graduate circuit and has published papers in podiatric, physiotherapy and orthopaedic texts on first ray function, plantar pressure analysis technology, taping, outcome studies, orthoses production and foot function theory amalgamation.
- BSc (Hons) Podiatry Northampton School of Podiatry / Leciester University 1994
- MSc Sports Injury and Therapy Manchester Metropolitan University 2000
- Cert Ed (FE) Portsmouth University 2000
- Fellowship into the College of Podiatry (FCPodMed) COllege of Podiatry 2011