- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Gait analysis
Areas of interest
Ingrowing toe nails; Foot pain; Heel pain; Plantar Fasciitis; Hammer toes; Neuroma's; Mortons neuroma; Bunions; Hallux valgus; Subungual exostosis; Sesamoiditis; Metatarsalgia; Tendonitis; Biomechanics; Gait Analysis; Orthotics; Foot posture problems; Fallen arches; Flat feet; Foot surgery; Podiatric Surgery; lasers; Fungal nails; Cryosurgery; Dry Needling.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Podiatric Surgeon
Dudley Group Hospitals NHS Trust
Braintree Community NHS Hospital
Correlation of Foot Surgery to its Biomechanics
All Sport, especially Skiing, Rugby, Squash, Clay shooting & Tennis
Attend Diamond Award for contribution to charity
Courses offered to GPs
Happy to speak on any matters relating to Foot Problems.
- Qualified in Podiatric Medicine(Podiatry) Universtity Westminster London 1980
- Podiatric Surgeon Awarded Membership Directorate Podiatric Surgery 1994
- Fellow in Podiatric Surgery Awarded Fellowship in Podiatric Surgery College of Podiatry 1996
- CCPST Certificate Podiatric Surgical Training 2008
- Attained position SpR (Specialist Registrar) Homerton University Hospital 2006
- Attained position as Consultant Podiatric Surgeon Dudley Group NHS Hospitals 2008
- Attained Position Locum Consultant Podiatric Surgeon Braintree Community NHS Hospital 2017
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chair Professional Practice Committee The College Podiatry 2015
- Elected Member Council The College Podiatry 2017
Affiliations / memberships
Member British Association of Sports and Exercise Medicine
- The Foot Health Clinic Ltd 69 High Street...
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 01799 521496
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
As per Patient Post Operative Instruction Sheet