- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Podiatric surgery
Consultant Podiatric Surgeon and Clinical Lead at The Suffolk Foot and Ankle Surgery Centre
Areas of interest
Foot surgery; Forefoot reconstruction; Hallux valgus ('bunion'); tailors bunion; Foot pain; Hallux rigidus; joint replacements;Cartiva implant; Hammer toe; Claw toe; Mallet toe; Neuroma; Ingrown toe nails; Local Anaesthesia; Bunion; Heel pain; plantar fasciitis treatment; shockwave therapy;mid foot fusion; joint and soft tissue injections; orthotics; big toe arthritis; steroid injections; cartilage resurfacing implant
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Senthil Nadarajan Fee Assured
- Dr Kaiser Rahman Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Podiatric Surgeon and Clinical Lead,
Suffolk Foot Surgery Centre
Ipswich Hospital Trust
1 Walker Close
Cartilage resurfacing of the big toe joint
Contributor - Day Case Surgery under Local Anaesthesia
British Association of Day Surgery
Courses offered to GPs
Available for evening meetings - also available through Nuffield Health Ipswich
- Diploma in Podiatric Medicine Durham School of Podiatry 1986
- Fellowship of the College of Podiatrists Surgery College of Podiatrists 2004
- Certificate of Completion of Podiatric Surgery Training College of Podiatrists 2007
- Independent Prescribing University Campus Suffolk 2015
- Abbeyfields Clinic Britannia House, Brunel...
- 17:30 - 19:30
- 01284 847884
- Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital Foxhall Road...
- 18:00 - 21:00
- 01473 279112
- PhysioMed LeedsChartered House Gelderd Road...
- 12:00 - 17:00
- 0113 229 1300
- Stow Health Total Health Violet Hill...
- 17:30 - 19:30
- 01449 776097
- Yorkshire Foot Hospital, 4-6 Greenside,Pudsey,...
- 08:30 - 12:00
- 0113 290 0310
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Dale Halford 07846 204854 0or 07449 419401
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Extracorporeal shockwave therapy for plantar fasciitis - (5-50)
Avulsion or wedge excision of nail package by podiatrist (including all charges and including local anaesthetic) - (5-50)
Injection(s) +/- aspiration, into joint, cyst, bursa with image guidance - (5-50)
Osteotomy/ies (eg Scarf and Akin) for Hallux Valgus correction with or without internal fixation and soft tissue correction - (1-5)
MTP I Joint (metatarsophalangeal joint inter) resurfacing arthroplasty with implant (eg Salu-Cartilage) - (1-5)
- Show All (16)...