- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Podiatric surgery
Mr Nandlal qualified as a Podiatrist, exclusively treating the foot and lower limb, at the Plymouth University School of Podiatric Medicine in 1985.
In 1999 he completed his surgical fellowship at Bridge Hospital and achieved his Certificate of Completion of Surgical Training (CCST) in 2003.
He was appointed Consultant Podiatric Surgeon at Mid Essex PCT and Essex Partnership University Trust in 2004. He also works in North West London and Central London.
He is currently Vice Dean of the Faculty of Podiatric Surgery, a tutor and final examiner for the College of Podiatrists . Mr Nandlal has a special interest in performing day case foot surgery under general/sedation and ankle block anaesthesia and has performed over 9000 surgical foot and ankle procedures. Mr Nandlal has lectured regionally, nationally and internationally on Podiatric Surgery.
Areas of interest
Hallux Valgus ('bunion'); Biomechanics; Foot surgery; Cartiva Implant;Foot arthritis treatments; Heel Pain; Hammer toe correction: Joint replacement Surgery:Verruca Surgery; Nail Surgery; ultrasound guided soft tissue and joint injections. Computerised Gait analysis
- Kimberley Nandlal
- 38 Nell Gwynn Close Shenley RADLETT WD7 9JA
- 07947 126676
- 0871 528 8142
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Konstantinos Miltsios Fee Assured
- The Chelmsford Private Day Surgery Hospital
- BMI Garden Hospital
- Cadogan Clinic
- London Day Surgery Centre
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Podiatric Surgeon (Since 2003)
Essex University Partnership NHS Trust
Hallux Valgus and Hallux Limitus
Clay shooting, Cricket, Motor sport, Skiing,
Paul Harris Fellowship
Daily Mail, Guardian, Podiatry Now
Courses offered to GPs
I am willing to talk to any group on the subject of podiatric foot surgery
National audit of Outcome measures unique to Podiatric surgery.
85% satisfaction rate 81% no post operative sequellae
- Podiatric Medicine and pre registraion Plymouth School of Podiatric Medicine 1985
- Fellowship In Podiatric Surgery College of Podiatry Faculty of Podiatric surgery 1999
- MSc Huddersfield University 2011
- Arthroscopy and advance arthroscopy American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons 2006
- Independent Prescribing London South Bank Universityy 2013
- Ultra Sound Training Royal London Hospital 2011
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Vice Dean College of Podiatry Faculty of Podiatric Surgery 2014
Details of entry to specialist register
- Consultant in Podiatric Surgery, 2003
Affiliations / memberships
Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
Fellow of the Royal Society of Health
Associate of American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Fellow College of Podiatrists
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
07973 622 138