- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Acupuncture (MSK)
- Back pain (MSK)
- Sports injuries (MSK)
Physiotherapist over 40 years of experience.
18 years in NHS and 22 in private practice.
Qualified as physiotherapist. in 1970
Qualified in traditional acupuncture in 1975
Trained in ''Chan Gunn'''s intramuscular stimulation.
Has also trained in trigger point acupuncture.
Post graduate CPD in Maitland's and Mckenzie method of treatments.
Qualified in Osteopathy and Classical Osteopathy
Areas of interest
Soft tissue massage
Has provided research data on ''WAD'' disorders.
and on ''exercises'' for Musculo skeletal problems,
with in the last 4 years. Recently has provided and still providing data for research project,on
and Neuro Musculo, Skeletal dysfunctions.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Tamil - Fluent
Courses offered to GPs
Regular talks to Gps
Patient satisfaction survey
1 very poor 10=Excellent score
Were parking and ease of access acceptable 9
Was the treatment given on time 9
were you given en explanation of diagnosis 10
Did you feel the treatment was effective 9
What was your view of the practice overall 9
Are the waiting facilities comfortable
inc Toilets 8
- Physiotherapist State registered ( now Health Professions Council) 1970
- Acupuncturist British College of Acupuncture( now member of Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists) 1974
- Osteopathy London School of Osteopathy 1986
- Classical Osteopathy Institute of Classical Osteopathy 1999
- Registered Osteopath between 1998 and 2012 GOSC 1999
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.