- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Facial deformity; Cleft lip and palate; Temporomandibular joint surgery; Dentoalveolar surgery
- Cath Atkinson
- University Of Bristol Directorate Of Childrens Services Bristol Dental Hospital Lower Maudlin Street Bristol BS1 2LY
- Tracy Ryan
- Spire Hospital The Glen Redland Hill Bristol BS6 6UT
- 0117 980 4081
Anaesthetists worked with
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Maxillofacial Surgeon
University Hospital Bristol NHS foundation Trust
Lower Maudlin St
(Additional) Languages spoken
- French - Basic
- German - Basic
38. BAOMS & RCS. (2014) Commissioning guide: Temporomandibular joint disorders [Online] May 2014. Available from: http://www.rcseng.ac.uk/healthcare-bodies/docs/temporomandibular-joint-disorders/view.
39. Mukherjee, S & Revington, P. Cervical spine injury associated with facial trauma.
Br J. Hosp Med (Lond) 2014 Jun;75(6):331-6.
40. A review of cervical spine injury associated with maxillofacial trauma at a UK tertiary referral centre. Mukerjeee, S. Abhinav, K. & Revington, P.
Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 2015 Jan;97(1):66-72.
41. The effect of deprivation on the incidence of mandibular fractures in a British city.
M.H. Wilson, J.P. Robinson, R.T. Sisson, P.J. Revington, S.J. Thomas
The Surgeon 2016 May 7. pii: S1479-666X(16)30005-1.
[Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 27167904.
42. Hypercoagulopathy and Dentoalveolar Surgery: A Case of Exodontia in a Patient with Hughes’ Syndrome.
Petrosian, V. Carr, R. Milton T. & Revington, PJ.
Dental Update 2016:43: 786-789
43. Single-stage temporomandibular joint arthroplasty in a patient with complete bony ankylosis and previous extradural haematoma.
Emma Brown, Mark H Wilson, Peter Revington
BMJ Case Rep 2016. Doi:10.1136/bcr-2015-213917
44. Orbitocranial wooden foreign body retrieved by transcranial and superior orbitotomy: MH.Wilson, TR.Collins, Revington, PJ. BJOMS · July 2016 DOI: 10.1016/j.bjoms.2016.02.040
45. Chronic recurrent dislocation of the temporomandibular joint secondary to a complex facial tic disorder.
French, KE. Wilson, PH. & Revington, PJ.
November 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjoms.2017.08.371
- Bachelor of Dentistry U.Wales 1976
- Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery U.London 1991
- Master of Dental Sciences U.Wales 1979
- Fellow of Faculty of Dental Surgery (FDS) Royal College of Surgeons of England 1981
- Fellow of Royal College of Sugreons (FRCS) Royal College of Sugeons of England 1993
Details of entry to specialist register
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, 1993
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (Fellow)
- The GlenRedland HillDurdham DownBRISTOLBS6 6UT
- 08:30 - 12:00
- 0117 980 4081
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
via Spire Hospital Bristol