- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Senior consultant in The Beds, Herts and Bucks Oral and Maxillofacial network which i helped to create.
Wide experience of who does what well locally and Nationally, if i am not the best i know who to refer to and have no hesitation in doing so.
Family man and currently a CD of Surgery in Bedford Hospital.
- Suzanne Elliot
- Lonach 8A Bushmead Avenue Bedford MK40 3QL
- 01234 214998
- 01234 211820
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Abhay Bhaskarrao Vaidya Fee Assured
- Dr Joseph A Cooney Not Fee Assured
- Dr Ahilan Pathmanathan Fee Assured
- Dr Akol Sarah Aturia Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Luton and Dunstable Hospital
Pre implant surgery.
Outcome of skin cancer cases.
Development of instruments.
Outcome treatment of Tongue Ties
Dry Fly Fishing swimming and Sailing.
Being a grandparent!
Runner up best UK Trainer of the year in The UK.
Available on request, last two;
"Delays in treatment Fractured Mandibles",
Current concepts: Treatment Keratocystic Odontogenic Tumours
Courses offered to GPs
Available on request
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.http://www.drfoster.com
No readmissions for years
- BDS RDH Uni London 1972
- MBBS Charring Cross London 1981
- MRCS RCS London 1981
- FFDRCS RCS Dublin 1984
- FDS RCS RCS London(Ad Lauden) 2010
Reference number 2730808
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- BAOMS Rep to IRM RCS Eng 2013
- TPD HE .EoE. 2010 -2016 2010
- DCT Advisor HHE EoE 2011-2016 2011
- CD Surgery Bedford Hospital 2015
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCT OMFS SPecilist list OMFS with GMC, 1989
- Specialist list O/S with GDC, 2002
Affiliations / memberships
- Manor Hospital
- 18:30 - 20:00
- 01234 214998
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details