- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Mr Jimmy Georgious graduated from the British College of Naturopathy and Ostopathy in 1999, after completing a BSc (Hons) degree in Osteopathic Medicine.
Since this time he has worked in private practice within the London area.
At present he holds the positions of,
Senior Practitioner David Lloyds Finchley and Hampden Way Practice;
Health Consultant to West Ham united Foundation
Consultant to David Lloyds Finchley;
Technical back care adviser to Skills Active.Associate practitioner to Arthrtits Sociaty
Areas of interest
Musculoskeletal conditions; Lower back pain; Arhritic conditions Muscle disorders; Rehabilitation;Presenting on lifestyle and natural pain management methods
Lower back pain, management, treatment, rehabilitation.
Lower back pain and how it affects the life of sufferers.
Exercise, dietary and lifestyle adaptations in the general population.
Health and fitness. lower back pain. Teaching
providing educational course for the therapist and the health and fitness industry
Lectures for WestHam United at East London University and to local Community Groups
Skills Active Back Care Specialist
Associate Practitioner to Atrhritis Sociaty
Consultant to Westham United
Consultant to David Lloyds Finchley
- BSc(Hons)Ost Med BCNO 1999
- Diploma in Osteopathy BCNO 1999
- Naturopathic Diploma BCNO 1999
- Sciences Lambeth College 1994
- Therapeutic Massage Diploma Th Mp (ISTM) international school of therapeutic massage 1991
- Gym Instructor Course National Academy of Sports Medicine 2006
- ITEC Massage, Anatomy, Physiology Diploma West London School Of Therapy 1993
- Medico-Legal Report Writing Royal College Of Psychiartrists 2012
- Teaching Diploma International Therapy Examination Council 1994
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Technical advisor on lower back pain skills active 2012
- consultant westham united fc 2014
Affiliations / memberships
The General Osteopathic Council
The Register Of Exercise Proffesionals
The Royal Sociaty Of Medicine
- 51 Hampden Way Southgate LONDON N14 5DJ
- 09:00 - 19:00
- 07990 591586
- David Lloyd Finchley Leisure Way High Road...
- 07:30 - 19:00
- 07990 591586
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details