- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
Dr Paulien Gill has over 30 years of experience working in Psychology and is an associate fellow of the British Psychological Society. She offers treatment for a broad range of mental health conditions, working mainly with adults and older adolescents. She works in a supportive way to find the right therapy to suit the individual needs of clients, drawing on a range of experiences from her work as a psychologist over many years of practice. Having worked in the NHS for 17 years as a Principal Clinical Psychologist and for 6 years as an Operational Manager of Folkestone Psychological Services, she focusses her work now exclusively on her private work.
Areas of interest
• Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) • Eye movement desensitisation & reprocessing (EMDR) • Mindfulness • Compassion Focussed Therapy (CFT) • Depression • Anxiety disorders • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) • Major trauma • Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) • Individual therapy • Stress • Occupational health • Anger management • Health anxiety
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Dutch - Native or bilingual
- Doctorate in Developmental Psychology University of Groningen, NL 1983
- Clinical Psychology Salomons, Canterbury Christ Church University 2003
Affiliations / memberships
British Psychological Society (BPS)- Chartered Clinical Psychologist
British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapists (BABCP) - Accredited CBT therapist
EMDR UK and Ireland Association
- BasepointUnit 31CShearway Business...
- 13:00 - 18:00
- 07908 128128
- Lombard House 12-17 Upper Bridge Street...
- 10:00 - 18:00
- 07908 128128
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.