- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
Dr Paulien Gill has over 30 years of experience working in Psychology and is an associate fellow of the British Psychological Society. She offers treatment for a broad range of mental health conditions, working mainly with adults and older adolescents. She works in a supportive way to find the right therapy to suit the individual needs of clients, drawing on a range of experiences from her work as a psychologist over many years of practice.
Areas of interest
• Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) • Eye movement desensitisation & reprocessing (EMDR) • Mindfulness • Compassion Focussed Therapy • Depression • Anxiety disorders • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) • Major trauma • Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) • Individual therapy • Stress • Occupational health • Anger management • Health anxiety
Current NHS consultant posts held
She works in the Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust as a Highly Specialised Clinical Psychologist in the South Kent Coast Community Mental Health Team, based in Folkestone. She is the operational manager for Shepway Psychological Services.
- Doctorate in Developmental Psychology University of Groningen, NL 1983
- Clinical Psychology Salomons, Canterbury Christ Church University 2003
Affiliations / memberships
British Psychological Society (BPS)- Chartered Clinical Psychologist
British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapists (BABCP) - Accredited CBT therapist
EMDR UK and Ireland Association
- Lombard House 12-17 Upper Bridge Street...
- 09:00 - 18:30
- 07908 128128
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.