- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
I have worked for over ten years in an alcohol agency and am currently working in the NHS as a psychotherapist at the Maudsley Hospital in Eating Disorders and have been there over 17 years.
I continue to work as relationship counsellor one evening a week and have done for 25 years.
I am trained in clinical hypnotherapy and use it to treat phobias and as an adjunct to treating anxiety and other problems when appropriate.
Areas of interest
• Psychodynamic therapy • Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) • Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT) • Bereavement • Depression • Anxiety disorders • Eating disorders • Family therapy • Individual therapy • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) • Alcohol / drug dependency
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Relationship difficulties
- Psychotherapist and Supervisor UKCP ACAT 2000
- Senior Accredited Counsellor BACP 1997
- Clinical hypnotherapist BSCH 1988
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychotherapy session - (5-50)
Counselling session - (5-50)