- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
I completed a research doctorate at the University of Oxford before training as a Clinical Psychologist. I worked in the NHS for 26 years, specialising in adults with complex problems. I have a particular interest in working with people who have experienced abuse in childhood. I have run a small private practice since 1999 and this is now the main focus on my work.
I work with adults and the main approaches I draw on in my therapeutic work are Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy, Schema-Focused Therapy, and Interpersonal Psychotherapy.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; Depression; PTSD; Childhood Trauma; Bereavement; Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT); Interpersonal Psychotherapy; Schema-Focused Therapy
- BSc Psychology University of Warwick 1984
- DPhil University of Oxford 1993
- Masters in Clinical Psychology British Psychological Society 1995
- Postgraduate Certificate in Supervision of Applied Psychological Practice University of Oxford 2017
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.