- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Practicing in Audiology since 1984. Trained initially at Oldham Area Health Authority gaining BAAT exams parts 1 and 2 in 1988 and HNC in medical physics and physiological medicine in 1989. Have worked solely in Private Practice since 1995 but have a strong belief in continuing education and CPD
Areas of interest
Diagnostic audiology; Audiometry; Tympanometry; Speech audiometry in quiet and noise; Hearing aids and hearing protection; Medico-legal specialist; Tinnitus assessments; Counselling and therapy
Hearing Protection for musicians and other vulnerable groups.
Hearing Aid and tinnitus evaluations.
- HNC (medical physics and physiological medicine) University of Manchester 1988
- British Association of Audiology Technicians (parts 1&2) BAAT 1988
- Qualifications to dispense hearing aids privately Hearing Aid Council and BSHAA 1990
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- RCCP Registration Council for Clinical Physiologists 2016
- HCPC Registered Hearing Aid Dispenser Health and Care Professions Council 2016
- BAA British Acadamy of Audiology 2016
- Fellowship member BSHAA British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists 2016
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Initial session with audiological testing - (1-5)