- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Unable to accept new patients
Last updated: 15 Oct 2020
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
Dr Alanna Henderson (formerly Alanna O'Broin) works with clients with a range of psychological difficulties including anxiety, depression, self-esteem issues, bereavement, relationship issues and stress,
She worked in NHS Primary Care settings in Surrey for a number of years and currently works in private practice in Cheam, Surrey.
Areas of interest
Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT); Bereavement; Depression; Anxiety disorders; Individual therapy; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
Cognitive Behavioural approaches
Health and Well-being
O'Broin, A. (2015). The therapeutic relationship. In S. Palmer (Ed.), Introduction to Counselling and Psychotherapy. London: Sage.
- Chartered Counselling Psychologist British Psychological Society 2002
- Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology City University London 2013
Details of entry to specialist register
- Health and Care Professions Council, 2011
Affiliations / memberships
British Psychological Society
- 3 Love Lane Cheam Surrey SM3 8PS
- 14:00 - 20:00
- 07802 446805
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.